- Localised access to advice and information on issues affecting social inclusion.
- Encourage and support an informed, empowered and socially active community.
- Local people and groups will gain an increased knowledge of their rights and their capacity to actively address issues affecting the quality of their lives.
- A collaborative working model, linking with other local voluntary and statutory organisations in filling gaps in service provision.
- Assistance in accessing training and educational opportunities to gain transferable skills, enabling them to access employment and further educational opportunities.
- Local people and groups will be able to access training in the use of Information Technology to meet their personal needs.
Link to our facebook page for further details of events or fundraisers. www.facebook.com/ClaspProject
The Community Led Action and Support Project is a Registered
Scottish Charity. SC 029988
If you would like to make a Donation the the Project to sustain our services in the area.
You can now use our JustGiving number detailed below.
Text CLSP15 add a space then the amount you wish to donate
either £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 and send to 70070.
You will be charged your usual network rate plus the amount you want to donate.